Monday, February 2, 2009

I love Monday!

I just love Monday night TV! It used to work great with Chuck on at 7:00 and the Two and a Half Men at 8:00. But now, House has moved to Monday nights at 7:00 and I have a guilty pleasure TV show and that's The Bachelor and it's also at 7:00. And to add to it there is a new show on TNT that I've decided I like, Trust Me, and it's on at 8:00. Thank heaven I can record!! I can only record two shows at once and if you are recording two shows it only lets you watch those two channels. My sweet husband watches the kids and lets me go enjoy the two hour Bachelor upstairs while House and Chuck are recording downstairs. I just love that it's TWO hours!! Anyone else watch The Bachelor? Don't be embarrassed you can say. We can form a support group.

1 comment:

Cinderella Mom said...

I need to start Chuck everyone keeps telling me how great it is and I am a loser and keep forgetting to watch it. I am probably so behind I will never catch up! :)